Tips For Visa Interview
- Always double check and get all documents before hand – A checklist would be handy and will make it a no brainier.
- It’s fine to carry cell phone but just know you have to deposit outside or even better go with a relative.
- It’s much more organized now than it was 5 years back !
- The guys inside the consulate are friendly and doing their job best
- Every case different so do your best with home work
- Don’t ramble and arrive at the point quickly as the officer’s have less than 10 mins to say yah or nah !
- Practicing/getting familiar with the general set of questions/answers might help
- Never panic ! understand the dynamics of the interviewer and try to adjust , so always give yourself some time to study the interviewer while you are standing in the queue
- Smiling and being courteous always helps!
Sometimes all the required documents and requirement is good but candidate did not get H1B Visa due to many reasons behind H1B Visa Application Rejection you can check H1B Visa Rejection Reasons at my previous blogs.or you can visit
Stay updated with all the new change in H1B Visa Policies and all the latest news about H1B Visa at